Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Now, I'm going to meet you

A different poster. and of course, how can I miss out...


The lead actress. hmm, Mona Lisa 'smile' (",)
Anyway, still a beauty.

Maybe it is a dream,
No, it is not any dream.
My destiny is to get married to Takumi,
give birth to Yuuji
and leave this world when Yuuji is six.
If i choose not to be married to Takumi,
maybe I can live a different life.
No matter how many times I can live,
how many times I can change,
I'll still choose the same path.
My happiness is due to the fact that I can be with you.
That's why, now, I'm going to meet you.
Aio Mio (19)

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    kaoz .... v v v kuku post

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger whyzoner said…

    Yeah, it's kuku. But still, I enjoyed putting it up. :)

    We are dumb if we forsake what we want to do. And this is just so so harmless, if you know what I mean.

     
  • At 12:49 AM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    i know .. compared to mine and my many other ku ku posts ... =p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home