Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Sunday, December 30, 2007

A New Day...final show





The 5 years show ended in Las Vegas on 15th Dec 2007. Celine Dion is the most amazing singer I have come across. Her strength, love, songs and sincerity touches the hearts of millions, including mine.

I think her songs are always filled with her passion and emotions for life. That's why they never fail to move me.

It is sad indeed this marvelous show has to end, but an ending also signifies a new beginning. She will begin her tour soon. I'm fortunate to catch A New Day last year. It's a great performance put up by her and the whole team. The dvd is only out this year, I think. I hope I can get it over here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home