Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Thursday, June 23, 2005

The origins of a stressful life

Found myself clenching real hard at the back of my jaws recently -- not so good.

It is the sign of STRESS. Wonder if what my friend said is true : "are u addicted to stress?" that's really a meaningless yet intriguing question.

A stress-free life, yes, that's what i want. BUt still, no pain no gain! Haha the controversy of life.

Stress -- a term which I'm more familiar with in Science, had already eat its way into the metropolis.

I think Stress originated only from Time. Not enough time => can't finish work => get scolded by boss => no pay increase => STRESS.

Who can control time, the 4th D, anyway in this 3D world? Would really want to know that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home