Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Changes to Make

There is one or 2 major changes in the family. Some already happened this month, some going to happen in the upcoming year. This mean perhaps for this period, I am going to be more on myself. Not that I'm not on my own previously, we don't really ask about each other businesses, just that I can use some advise when needed. It's a step forward in the life of all the members.

As much as I am concern, it means no moving out of the country and responsibilities of the well-being of the parents. Not too big deal for the next few years, as I think I'm only in my development path in my career.

The next thing... ...to make myself even more comfy at home. Got to think of all the things to make my room "more me".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home