Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shogi

I went around to Daiso this evening. I had a pleasant discovery while looking for some other stuffs. It's a Shogi chess set selling at, of course, $2!!! Now I can replace my handmade paper Shogi, which is hiding in some dark corner of the house.

Happily I bought one set, as if I have become the proud owner of a new gadget. Before I even reach home, I realize......

there's no one else to play with!

To start with, hardly anyone knows how to play. And again, at this era, there's hardly anyone who plays chess. At least not the electronic version.

I have gotten myself a "white elephant". (But only $2 worth)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    I used to play mahjong with myself...

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger whyzoner said…

    That's too amazing. A four player game and you can do it. Kudos.
    Wonder how and why you did that???

    Playing Shogi with myself...? might as well play the electronic version.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home