Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Alive and Youthful

Had many misses in the past.
If I choose one, I can't choose the other.
Time doesn't turn back or stop.
I only have one lifetime to live my life.

And I wonder, really wonder
what does Life have install for me?

Ups and downs and circling,
I continue to live day by day.
Different stages of life, I adopt a different attitude.

Now, I wish I could experience the worldly affairs,
experience the vibrant worldly culture.
Prepared to fall in the pit-holes, prepared to rise to the occasion.
Because I believe, as long as I'm alive,
I can always live a better tomorrow.

The way I sound, I sound ignorant.
The way I feel about each day and encounter,
I just feel funny.
Of course, at the very moment, I felt otherwise.
Can't help it, isn't it?
I'm still want to be emotional, tells me I'm still alive and human.
When I feel calmer and steadier,
Can't help but give each of them a silly smile.
Life's just being wonderful in its own way, isn't it?
It can be.

In the end, I might just end up with nothing
but memories of everyone and everything.
But it's still worth it, as long in the end,
I don't feel lonely.

So, bring it on...

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    I guess if you don't have a plan for yourself, others will. No point lookin g @ the past, we can't go back. Live in the Present ... @ least you are aware

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger whyzoner said…

    Do I sound like I'm looking in the past?

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    diao ... a bit like ... haiz i can't describe ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home