Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Friday, December 08, 2006

Amsterdam - Cold & Wet

It's the season when there's lots of rain and wind. Wind are icy cold, and when compounded with the effect of the rain pouring overhead, it just make thing worse for me. I'm freezing.....

Been here for a few days and everyday it's raining. Little sunshine.

Glad I was very welcomed over here and gotten really good hospitality. Outside is cold from the weather but it feels warm inside from the warmth of the colleagues here.

Watched a stand up comedy, Boom Chicago, last night. Very funny and creative. Had a laughing time.

Haven't had the chance to walk around yet, but hope I'll. Visit the art museum, famous Red Light District, and maybe the flower market. And nope, I'm not interested in the coffee shops.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home