Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Sunday, December 17, 2006

The One Saturday

After so many weeks and days of attending gatherings, meeting friends and working on weekdays, at last I have a saturday to myself. Really need sometime for myself. A pleasant, relax one and luckily it was.

Slept through the morning on a weekend. Watched TV drama, all the back-dated episodes. And to top everything off, Christmas with Corrinne May concert. Beautiful voice, soothing and calm. The vibes are just right. Partly think I unexpectedly got a very good seat at the VIP box. Very good view, near to stage and without having to matter about heads blocking my view. Though a short concert, but it came at a good time, among all the rushing and keeping up with pace.


Plus a short late night shopping after the concert. Rather it's the leisure walk that I wanted and to get away from the bus-stop crowd.

(Deco at Marina Square)

Guess this is a great saturday because this Introvert needs some space and time for himself.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home