Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Monday, April 16, 2007

Good + Good = Better?

I love Star Wars. Yoda is cute and Darth Vader is cool.

I love Phantom of the Opera too. Music is enchanting and the storyline is bittersweet.

I'm sure some of you out there love both of these at the same time.

But I'm not so sure when we do get "best of both worlds"

This is extremely funny. Watch it.




I am your father...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Enchanted One said…

    I love both ... but this is like ... lol

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger whyzoner said…

    Think you are one of the few who know what I mean and feel when I watch the video.

    Yea, it is really like....erm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home