Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Friday, November 18, 2005

Everyday Can Be a new day

I sometimes wonder if a person has no purpose, does it mean that he/she cannot have a happy life? Must everything has a purpose? While searching for the purpose, many lost themselves.


For me, the search for a purpose itself can be a purpose. The reason being I'm not looking for definite answers or a definite purpose. I'm just expanding my knowledge about how I better fit into this world at this age of rapid globalization. In another sense, some of you will see it as I'm just slacking, bumping around, passing the days.

I do love to wake up everyday and know that there is tomorrow. Even in the darkest hour, without a purpose, a new day still come.


Celine Dion – A New Day Has Come

"A new day has...come

I was waiting for so long
For a miracle to come
Everyone told me to be strong
Hold on and don't shed a tear

Through the darkness and good times
I knew I'd make it through
And the world thought I had it all
But I was waiting for you

Hush, love

I see a light in the sky
Oh, it's almost blinding me
I can't believe
I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down and wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul and drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls for a new, new sun
A new day has...come"

This song sings about her baby, a new life of another that brings a new day to someone else. And the song sings of faith too. Faith in yourself, to believe that the new day will come.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home