Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Friday, April 21, 2006

What else may come

I saw the beauty, but I cannot gaze at it.
I heard the laughter, but I cannot resonate with it.
I felt the love, but I cannot reach it.
I sensed the good will, but I cannot appreciate it.

I dreamt about the dreams, but I cannot grasp it.
I caught the rhythm, but I cannot synchronise with it.
I submerged in the music, but I cannot drown in it.
I heard the call, but I cannot run towards it.

Anxiety spreads, but it cannot hold me down.
Shock shook me, but it cannot throw me off.
Regrets arose, but I cannot grieve in them.
Disappointments flow in all the dearest, but I cannot wallow in it.

Churning of thoughts...What is it now? Life is never a standstill, tommorow lies in what we do today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home