Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

USA - Grand Canyon



I have been thinking for the best descriptive way to portray the magnificance and beauty of Grand Canyon in writing. Guess I not apt at descriptive essay writing after all. You have to see it to know it.

My favorite picture taken for the trip to the canyon is this:

(Taken at East Rim, Desert View Point during the sunset)

For star lovers or gazers, the Grand Canyon provides a clear night sky with little light pollution. I had a pleasant surprise when I looked up at the darkness and saw the Milky Way. I couldn't help it but spent a few more moments, braving the cold and looking at the stars while I warmed my hands with my breath.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home