Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Time to Say Goodbye

One of my most enjoyed moment in Las Vegas was to be at the front of Bellagio Hotel watching the fountain dancing to the music every 30 minutes. And there's this particular lovely piece of music which was always featured and I just couldn't put a name to it.

At last, I get to learn the name tonight after listening through a classics CD I bought about 2,3 weeks ago.

*drum roll*

It's "Time to Say Goodbye" by Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli. Also known as Con Te PartirĂ². Wonderful! Splendid! Pleasant coincidence! I asked for the title of the music, it came 4 months later. Who/what do I wish to?



I think I can go and watch all the different videos of this song on youtube.

Hey, it sure is my day. Along the way, I found another surprise. It's the Bellagio Hotel musical fountain video with "Time to say goodbye".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui5gl0CRJTI

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now you should run...not walk, to your nearest cd store and buy more Andrea Bocelli. I promise you won't be disappointed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home