Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Sunday, January 13, 2008

2008

2 weeks into 2008, I was already asked several times about my goals or resolution for the year. I'm not planning to write a list of them this year. Instead, I want to adopt an attitude and carry it through. I came up with a mission statement for myself to stay focus.
Work Harder, Play Harder.
This year my aim is to use my time efficiently and enrich my life in all aspects. I foresee 2008 is a year of tremendous challenges and hence also means opportunities and growth for me.

Work Harder. It's a make it or break it year at work. My colleague suggested work smarter. I agree to his point. It also may determine where I want to go for my future.
Play Harder. What's life without play and fun? Got to go explore more places, try new activities, widen my social circle. Realize life is too short to just bump around and sleep 12 hours on weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home