Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Friday, January 06, 2006

MPX 2 Trip (Day 6)

I think this is the day when our work starts to get easier and easier. We have nothing much to do at the site, and end up playing soccer with the kids in school. That evening we had a match with the soccer team. They are really good footballers. I was damn shack out by all the running.


Don't really know what got into Ming Sing tonight. He is super-hyper, dancing, smiling and rolling on the floor for almost the whole night. He is just super cute. :-)































At night, there is this singing competition going on between the two countries. We just take turn to sing a song. That's when these 2 songs come to remain intact in our hearts and minds.

"Take Me to Your Heart" by MLTR

Take me to your heart, take me to your soul,
Give me your hand before I'm old,

Show me what love is - haven't got a clue,

Show me that wonders can be true,

They say nothing last forever,

We're only here today,

Love is now or never,

Bring me far away...


Take me to your heart, take me to your soul,

Give me your hand and hold me,

Show me what love is - be my guiding star,

It's easy - take me to your heart...


and the english "老鼠爱大米"

When that day I hear your voice
I have some special feeling
Let me always think I don’t wanna forget you
I remember at the day
You are always on my mind
Even though I just can think about you
If the day in the future
This love will becoming true
I’ve never change my mind that I will love you forever
I don’t care how fool it is
I will let my dream come true
I will tell you something I wanna let you know, I let you know

I love you, loving you, as the mouse love the rice
Even every day has storm, I will always by your side
I miss you, missing you
I don’t care how hard it is
I just want you be happy
Everything, I do it for you

These are really two special songs for the whole team.

And tonight is also the fateful night for me. Fever strikes me, leaving me 'crippled' for the weekend. Oh man, it really feels terrible especially when I don't feel like eating anything and all I can do is sleep on the hard ground.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home