Sarabande - In Unison

Beautiful as the Melody, Paced out as Choreographed, Synchronized to the Beat... Fast or Slow, it's in Unison

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bhaiboon's Farewell Dinner



It's going to be at least 5 months before we can see this warm smiling guy again. I'm all curious already to know how he will turn out after 5 months. Gonna hear his stories when he is back in town ie if he decides to come back.

This is one of the most amiable guy I ever met and a person with strong focus and optimism. (Some of his best traits that I wanna model after)

All the best to you, PB.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you very much YZ for those photo, they capture the emotion of people in the picture and create again the magical moment. :) I'll update my spiritual journal in Lifecoachesblog.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home